5 Reasons to Choose Zoa Collector
1. We pride ourselves in taking great care of customers by providing high quality service and products.
2. We have a live arrival guarantee on every order.
3. We use the freshest ocean water pumped up from a well deep within the ocean bed.
4. We have a huge variety of rare exotic fish, palys, zoanthids and inverts.
5. We offer expert hobby advice through out our website and by phone, email. We are proud of our honesty and experience.
At ZoaCollector we take great care in packaging live animals for shipping. Fish and zoanthids are double bagged in thick bags each with the appropriate amount of water and oxygen to sustain the animals for up to 48 hours. The shipment is then placed in a styro-foam box which is then placed within a cardboard box and sealed for transport.
Zoa Collector ships live animals for delivery every month of the year. Destination and transfer point temperatures are checked for each individual shipment and heat packs or cold packs are added when appropriate. In the unlikely event of a severe weather delay, Zoa Collector will contact customers to set up a new delivery date.
Standard Shipping & Handling Fees:
Shipping will be shipped UPS Next Day Air (Hold for pickup) or Next Day Air delivery. Please check your local UPS Customer Service Center for address and business hours.
Hold for Pickup- (Pick up UPS Customer Service Center Only)
Costs to be determined if (Oversized Box or weight)
Additional Boxes: $20 box/handling fee
Oversize Box (28x14x13)(Buyer to pay exact shipping)
A 50% restocking fee will be charged to canceled orders or changes in order unless agreed upon.